Create an account

or

Thread [Getting started] A Who's Who of Software Compressors

• 4 replies
  • 4 participants
  • 3 followers
1 [Getting started] A Who's Who of Software Compressors
A Who's Who of Software Compressors
The number of compressor plug-ins on the market is overwhelming. As you'll surely understand, it would be impossible for me to create an complete list here. Nevertheless, my collaboration with Audiofanzine and my "audio geek" side have led me to try out quite a few of them. So, here are my own personal favorites when it comes to software compressors.

Read the article

This thread was created automatically after the publishing of an article. Feel free to post your comments here!

Very nice of the author to put the best freewares up front in the article.
Much appreciated.

Keep up the good work !

http://itsmyurls.com/goascend

Thanks! Glad you found it useful. :-)
:bravo:Its getting a bit over loaded with software compressors imo,good article though about the good free ones,i just use Molt and Rough Rider.
I had a few more in my vst folder but cleaned it up a bit recently,was installing far too many free fx and instruments,trying to just stick to a few and then learn to use them more than just having countless vst plugins,some hardly got used after trying them out the first time.
Quote:
trying to just stick to a few and then learn to use them more than just having countless vst plugins,some hardly got used after trying them out the first time.

Hi John. That's a good strategy. It's definitely easy to acquire a lot more plug-ins than one needs, and then never master any of them.