or
Create an account

or

Thread [Getting started] Reverb In or Aux?

• 6 replies
  • 5 participants
  • 4 followers
1 [Getting started] Reverb In or Aux?
Reverb In or Aux?
Before you start working with reverb, you need to set up a couple of things. That's why this week we'll look into the different routing options available and examine their advantages and disadvantages.

Read the article

This thread was created automatically after the publishing of an article. Feel free to post your comments here!
How can i get access to all the earlier 57 posts?
This is very useful and short and easily understandable. Thanks:lol:
all mix tips...

Here you go... Have fun reading

- Angelie

It's not about what you got to use ....    but how you use what you got...

[ Post last edited on 11/23/2015 at 04:39:36 ]

Thanks, Angelie! I should have posted that myself. My bad.icon_facepalm.gif
Don't worry Mike..

- Angelie

It's not about what you got to use ....    but how you use what you got...

[ Post last edited on 11/24/2015 at 04:49:25 ]

Thanks Angelie!

Quote from kiranphalke:
How can i get access to all the earlier 57 posts?
This is very useful and short and easily understandable. Thanks:lol:

Keep in mind that for all of our multi-part series of articles, there is typically a drop-down menu next to the top of the page that gives you access to all articles within the series. This drop-down menu is visible on the desktop version of Audiofanzine, and we're working on soon implementing it on the mobile version as well. Here's where you can find it:

audiofanzine-features-1258417.png

If you're browsing our mobile version, again, the dropdown menus will soon be available. In the meantime, you can typically find the most recent parts of the series at the bottom where it says "Viewers of this article also read...". Here's a photo:

audiofanzine-features-1258419.png

And finally, you can use the search bar (as Angelie has) and search the title of the series (in this case "A guide to mixing music").

Hope that helps, and feel free to PM me or post in the forums if there's ever anything else that's unclear on Audiofanzine!

We designed Audiofanzine to make all content easily accessible (whether it's pro reviews, multimedia files, user reviews, prices, etc) related to a product or topic. Admittedly, it can be complicated for all of us (myself included), but it's like mixing: once it clicks, it clicks fast!

Cheers,

Armon