Create an account

or

Thread [Getting started] How to Use the Pink Noise Trick

• 2 replies
  • 3 participants
  • 2 followers
1 [Getting started] How to Use the Pink Noise Trick
How to Use the Pink Noise Trick
Despite everything I've told you, you might still be having some trouble trying to decide which preset is the best starting point for your song. Even more so considering that software makers are usually very generous when it comes to the number of presets they provide with their reverb plug-ins. As a consequence, even if you have a clear idea about what type of reverb you want to use, you probably still need to choose one from among a dozen (or more) presets. What's more, this proliferation of possibilities forces plug-in makers to come up with somewhat esoteric names that won't necessarily make your life easier, even if you follow the advice on the previous article. Fortunately, there's a relatively simple way to easily and quickly find out what a preset sounds like.

Read the article

This thread was created automatically after the publishing of an article. Feel free to post your comments here!
Vouch for user how do we use it?
Quote:
Vouch for user how do we use it?

Hi Ahmed--I don't really understand what you're asking. Could you rephrase your question? I'll be glad to pass it on to the author of the story.