Martin & Co celebrates this year the 50th Anniversary of the D-35 guitar and introduces for the occasion a limited edition 12-string model.
The new D12-35 50th Anniversary is an acoustic guitar limited to 183 models, which is the number of the first run of D-35 produced back in 1965.
- D-12 Fret Dreadnought 12-string acoustic guitar
- Solid European spruce top with VTS processing and Style 28 rosette
- Solid Indian rosewood back and sides
- Solid Sitka spruce “X” non scalloped bracing
- Back mosaic purfling
- Ivoroid binding
- Multiple black/white Boltaron inlays on the top, back and sides
- Solid mahogany neck with modified Low Oval shape and dovetail joint
- Solid ebony fingerboard with 19 frets and Dot inlays
- Nut width: 1-13/16”
- Scale length: 24.9”
- Solid Indian rosewood headstock
- Nickel tuners with butterbean buttons
- Belly-type solid ebony bridge
- Tortoise pickguard
- Ships in a hard shell
- Available in left-handed version at no additional cost
Pricing announced is $5,999. Full details of this new D12-35 50th Anniversary Limited Edition are available at www.martinguitar.com.