Akai Professional exhibits at NAMM 2013 MAX25, a compact version of the MAX49 USB/MIDI/CV keyboard controller that was released in 2012.
MAX25 has all of the same features as MAX49, including CV/Gate output, semi-weighted keys with aftertouch, a built-in step sequencer, expanded arpeggiator, and LED touch faders for gradual or instant parameter value changes.
Like MAX49, MAX25 will come with AkaiConnect automatic-mapping software and Mackie Control and HUI modes for instant compatibility with many DAWs.
- 25 semi-weighted keys with aftertouch
- 4 LED touch faders
- Included AkaiConnect software automatically maps to VSTs
- 8 MPC pads, MPC Note Repeat, and MPC Swing
- 4 pad banks, 4 fader banks: 64 assignable pads, faders, and buttons
- Step sequencer and arpeggiator
- CV & Gate outputs (1V/Oct)
- Mackie Control and HUI modes
More information soon on www.akaipro.com.