A few days ago, Allen & Heath unveiled a new Xone 4+1-channel DJ mixer. At Musikmesse, they introduce the same model with built-in audio interface.
DJs can now choose, according to their current setup, between the Xone:43 and Xone:43C with 24-bit / 96 kHz 24-channel audio interface, the price difference is about 200 €. These mixers are identical, both in terms of functionality and design, and are optimized for Serato DJ and DVS.
Features of the new Xone:43C:
- 4 channel with phono, line and USB inputs
- High-pass, band-pass and low-pass VCF filters with frequency and resonance controls
- 3-band EQ
- Effect loop with dry/wet control per channel
- VCA faders
- Innofader-compatible replaceable Crossfader with curve switch
- 20dB of headroom
- 9-segment signal meter
- Built-in 16-channel 24-bit / 96 kHz audio interface
- XLR mic input with 2-band EQ
- X:Link to chain Xone:K controllers
- Balanced XLR main output
- Independent Booth output
- Record output
- 1/4” and 1/8” headphone output
The price of this new Xone:43C is 1,099 €. You’ll find further details at www.allen-heath.com.