Cort Guitars announced today their new AS-M5 acoustic guitar.
It comes equipped with a Fishman Ellipse Blender system which offers amplified sound with a condenser mic mounted inside the guitars body along with a piezo underneath the saddle for tonal control. It comes with a solid sitka spruce top.
The AS-M5 specifications include:
- Dovetail neck Joint construction
- Venetian cutaway
- Dreadnought, solid sitka spruce top body with solid rosewood back & sides
- Mahogany neck
- Maple binding
- Rosewood fretboard
- 25.3" scale
- Abalone dot Inlay
- Die cast tuners
- Abalone rosettes
- Rosewood bridge
- Fishman Ellipse Blend - Matrix Pickup
- D'Addario EXP16 light strings
- Advanced scalloped X-Bracing
- Bone nut & saddle
- Hardcase Included
- Natural color
MSRP: $1195.00 USD
For more information, visit Cort online at www.cortguitars.com.