2CAudio has announced the release of version 1.5.1 of Aether, which includes RTAS support for Pro Tools HD, Pro Tools LE, and Pro Tools M-Powered users.
Aether 1.5.1 adds the following features:
- Full native RTAS support for all Windows and Mac OS X platforms.
- 150 new factory presets that are free for all users.
- New community-tested Classics presets inspired by classic hi-end hardware devices.
- Refinements to the preset Browser page to facilitate and expedite preset selection.
- Minor algorithm refinements and bug fixes.
- General enhancements to usability for various host and operating system combinations.
- Redesigned Windows installer system intended to facilitate concurrent use of 64-bit and 32-bit hosts.
Aether is a self-modulating algorithmic reverb designed to compete directly with both hardware and software reverbs.
- 2x & 4x Oversampling.
- Double Precision 64bit DSP.
- 64bit Host/OS Support.
- Band-Limited Interpolation.
- Variable Quality Modes.
- Extreme Offline Render Modes.
- Mid-Side Modes.
- Cascade Control.
- Complex Stereo Modes.
- 0-Sample Latency.
- Frequency Profiles.
- Flexible EQ/Filter Routing.
- Huge Parameter Value Ranges.
- Complex & Clustered IRs.
- Late Reflections Coloration.
- Comprehensive Preset Browser.
- Instant Algorithm Browsing.
- Proprietary Spectral Modulation.
- Attack & Sustain Envelope.
- Variable Q Damping Decay Curve.
- Immediate Parameter Accessibility.
- Macro Controls.
- Discrete Early Reflections Engine.
- Comprehensive FX Presets.
Pricing & Availability
Aether is available for:
- Pro Tools HD and LE RTAS hosts running on Windows XP and Windows Vista, and Windows 7.
- Pro Tools HD and LE RTAS hosts running on OSX.4, OSX.5, and OSX.6.
- 32bit and 64bit VST hosts on Windows XP and Windows Vista, and Windows 7 (including both 32 & 64-bit plug-ins).
- Mac OS X VST and Audio Units hosts running on OSX.4, OSX.5, and OSX.6 (32-bit plug-in currently).
Aether has a MSRP of $249.95. All formats are included at this price. The Aether 1.5.1 update is free to existing users.
2CAudio also offers the Aether Integrity and Creativity Aether Preset Expansions, which are priced at $24.95 separately or $39.95 for both.
Orders are handled via download at the Galbanum web-store at this time. All products are available immediately.