Dreadbox has announced that its new Hades Bass Synthetizer is now available for pre-order.
Hades is a bass synthetizer with full analog circuit exclusively equipped with through-hole components.
Full features include:
- Full Analog Circuit only with Through Hole Components
- 1x VCO with 2 suboctaves (3 voices in total)
- Pulse width and Glide controls
- 3-pole 18dB/oct Resonating Low Pass Filter
- OTA Distortion Circuit for extreme sounds
- OTA based VCA
- 2 envelope Generators:
– Attack, Decay/Release, Sustain (extra snappy and patchable)
– Attack, Release (VCA hardwired)
- Triangle Wave LFO
- 8 point patch matrix eurorack compatible
- 5 MIDI Octaves from C0 up to C5 or unlimited via CV/Gate
- works only with 12V AC 500mA power supply 2,5mm center pin
- MIDI interface: Midi in DIN socket, Pitch note/gate on-off, retrigger function, Mod wheel (hardwired on VCF), Pitch wheel, MIDI Channel select 1-7 or Omni (DIP switch)
- MONO AUDIO OUT (1/4″ TS-Unbalanced), sends up to 10Vpp o
- Patches: 3.5mm mono
- Gate in: activation at 0.9V in a low gain up to 5V for max gain
- Gate out: 0-5V
- 1V/oct : sends the MIDI to CV out (not the Gate)
- CV IN: works at 1V/oct and can accept from +/-12V
- OSC OUT: sends 10Vpp Sawtooth or Pulse Wave
- Envelope out: 0-6.6V depending on the depth setting
- LFO out: +/-5V
- Weight: 0,9 kgr/Size: 209 x 160 x 40 mm
It can now be pre-ordered from www.synthesizer.gr for €279 with an estimated shipping date as soon as November 20th 2015, while other retailers are only expected to have Hades in stock around January 1st 2016.
More details on Hades (including sound samples) are available at www.dreadbox-fx.com.