Arturia has announced the Minibrute true analogue hardware synth.
Coming with a two-octave keyboard, this sports a multiwave oscillator, classic multimode filter and a range of modulation options. Other feature include the Brute Factor, which is designed to add saturation and rich harmonics; the Ultrasaw, which generates "shimmering" sawtooth waveforms; and the Metalizer, for triangle harmonics. An arpeggiator has been thrown into the mix too, as has CV, Gate, MIDI and USB MIDI I/O.
- Analog audio signal path
- Steiner-Parker multimode filter
- Voltage Controlled Oscillator
- Oscillator Mixer with sub-osc, sawtooth, square, white noise, triangle, audio in.
- LFO1 with 6 waveforms and bi-polar modulation destinations
- LFO2 with 3 vibrato modes
- Brute Factor delivering saturation and harmonics
- Ultrasaw generating shimmering sawtooth waveforms
- Metalizer bringing extreme triangle harmonics
- Two ADSR Envelope Generators
- 25-note keyboard with aftertouch
- Pitch-bend with 1 octave range, Modulation wheel
- External analog audio input
- CV In controls: Pitch, Filter, Amp
- CV Out controls: Pitch
- Gate In/Out, MIDI In/Out, USB MIDI In/Out
- 1/4" audio output, 1/4" headphone output
- 4 modes of arpeggiation
- 4-octave range control
- 6 time divisions
- Swing control
Pricing & Availability:
Pricing: €499 (UK RRP: £429 inc VAT)
Late April 2012
Check out the Arturia website for more.