ReKon audio has announced that Moog Music has chosen them to develop a VST editor for the Little Phatty analog synthesizer.
According to the company, the new addition to the Moog product line will bring control inside a VST host to the Moog Little Phatty user-base. The new editor is designed to be able to both save and recall preset sound patches and banks in both the VST (.fxb/.fxp) and native System Exclusive (.syx) formats.
Moog Music plans to release the VST Little Phatty Editor in Early Spring 2009.
VST Little Phatty Editor features:
- View and edit every available parameter in one view.
- Automate and shape patches along with the music... in the DAW.
- Intuitive user interface that emulates the real gear's appearance.
- Save and recall patches in .FXB/.FXP and .SYX formats.
- Available as a VST 2.4 plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows PC.
For more info, check out http://www.rekonaudio.com/store.