IK Multimedia announced that the iRig guitar and bass interface adapter for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad is now shipping worldwide.
The new iRig interface is designed to allow guitar and bass players to plug their instruments directly into the headphone/microphone input jack on their mobile Apple device and access the AmpliTube for iPhone.
- ¼" jack mono instruments input with Hi-Z impedance adapter - suitable for guitars, bass, synthesizers, mixing consoles
- 1/8" mini-jack stereo output can be connected to headphones, amplifiers, powered speakers
- Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, iPod touch 2nd and 3rd generation, iPad
- Ultra-low latency (down to 128 samples) for real time playing with AmpliTube
- Feedback cancellation and noise filter available in AmpliTube
- Works also with any other apps like tuners, recorders, etc…
Pricing & Availability
AmpliTube iRig - Retails for €29.99 MSRP (ex. VAT) and is now available for shipping from the IK online store, as well as from all selected IK dealers and distributors worldwide.
AmpliTube for iPhone app is available in 3 versions from the iTunes app store: FREE, LE and FULL.
- AmpliTube Free: Includes 3 stompboxes, 1 amp+cabinet, 2 microphones
- AmpliTube LE: Includes 5 stompboxes, 1 amplifier + cabinet, 2 microphones for €2.39 (More gear through in-app purchase for as low as €2.39)
- AmpliTube FULL: Includes the entire collection of available gear with 11 stompboxes, 5 amps + cabinets and 2 microphones for €15.99
A dedicated iPad version of AmpliTube app is also expected to be available soon. For more information: www.amplitube.com/irig.