Mesa Boogies introduces a new tube amp head for bass called Bass Prodigy.
The Bass Prodigy amp includes the latest technological developments made by Mesa Boogie, including a new valve preamp, a power attenuator, a Voice rotary control and a new power section using KT88 valves.
- 3x 12AX7 preamp valves
- 4x KT88 power tubes
- Class A/B amplifier circuit
- Power attenuator : 250W (4 valves used) or 125W (2 valves)
- Bias control for the KT88 with LED indicator
- 3-position input Bright switch (Bright, Normal or Active)
- Available controls: gain, EQ with active highs and lows and passive mids, 5-position Voice switch and master volume
- Tuner output on the back with Play/Mute switch on the front of the amp
- XLR line output with Ground Lift, pre/post switch, Silent Record/DI level front control
- 3 speaker outputs (1 jack @ 8 Ohms and 2 @ 4 Ohms)
- Slave output
- 2-button footswitch, optional 4-button model
Discover the new Bass Prodigy at www.mesaboogie.com.