Overtōn announces at Summer NAMM new products for bass players, including the Flyweight 200 and 500 amp heads, and three bass speakers.
Flyweight 200 / 500 :
- 200W (Flyweight 200) and 500W (Flyweight 500) @ 4Ω - Class D
- Auto-compression with bypass
- Overtōn signature sculpt control
- 3 band active equalizer
- Balanced direct output w/ level & lift
- Series effects loop
- Headphone out, tuner out and aux. input
- Speak-on - 1/4” combo jack main outs
- Footswitchable mute and sculpt bypass
The amp heads can be complimented by the new OB-110, OBN-210 and OBN-410 speakers. The first has a power handling of 250W RMS @ 4 or 8 Ohms and features a 10” Undertōn-250 driver.
The other two are new Neo series models with Neotōn neodynium speakers. Both feature a tweeter and 2-way crossover with limiter and L-Pad attenuation for tweeter. The OBN-210 can handle 500W RMS @ 4 or 8 Ohms and features 10” Undertōn-10 Drivers, while 4 10” Undertōn-10 Drivers equip the OBN-410 which can handle 1000W RMS. All the speakers feature Speakon and jack 1/4” inputs.