TC Electronic announced that its BH250 bass head is now shipping.
TC’s BH250 is a bass head that uses the TonePrint concept for 250 watts of power and a built-in bass tuner that works on anything from 4 to 6 strings.
The TonePrint concept allows for loading signature bass effects: Chorus, Flanger, Vibrato, Sub’n’ Up Octaver, SpectraComp or Bass Drive. Players can choose from a list of signature artist TonePrints created by musicians like Nathan East (Eric Clapton, Fourplay, Toto), Troy Sanders (Mastodon), Michael Shuman (Queens of the Stoneage), Gail Ann Dorsey (Lenny Kravitz, David Bowie, Seal), Mark King (Level 42), Roscoe Beck (Leonard Cohen, Robben Ford) and more, available for free on TC’s website or via the TonePrint App for iPhone and Android.
BH250 Main Features
- 4 lbs. / 1,8 kg
- TonePrint Signature Bass Effects
- Signature Effects Created by Bass Players
- TonePrint Effect Types – Chorus, Flanger, Vibrato, Octaver, SpectraComp & BassDrive
- Built-in Bass Tuner – Tunes A Bass with 4, 5 or 6 Strings
- Contoured Tone Controls – Tailored Specifically for Bass: Bass Cut: 80Hz, Bass Boost: 100Hz / Mid Cut: 500Hz, Mid Boost: 800Hz / Treble Cut: 1800Hz, Treble Boost: 5000Hz
- Dimensions – 8.7” x 2.5 x 9.1” / 220 mm x 63 mm x 231 mm
Pricing & Availability:
USD 299 / EUR 299 / GBP 245 - Available now
Visit tcelectronic.com/bh250 for more.