or
Create an account

or

Thread Test out Elixir's new Nanoweb bass strings!

• 274 replies
  • 261 participants
  • 260 followers
1 Test out Elixir's new Nanoweb bass strings!
As mentioned in our news item, Elixir's doing their best to continually improve their strings by incorporating user feedback. That's why they're giving you the chance to get a free set of their new Nanoweb bass strings. You can view the different gauges available here and find out more about the technology behind the strings here.

To receive a free set, just comment below. We'll then reach out to several of you for the relevant shipping information as well as which specific set you would like to test. All you have to do is provide your honest feedback below after having the tested the new strings!

We'll then pick one lucky winner to receive an entire year's worth of strings.

So if you want a free set of quality bass strings (as well as the chance to win a year's worth), just comment below!

Thanks,
CaliMoose
---------------------------------UPDATE 9/11/15-------------------------------------
Thanks for all of the interest, guys. While we wish we could give free strings to everyone, there's only a limited amount available.

I've sent private messages to the selected testers. If you didn't receive a PM, there's still a chance that you'll be selected if one of the original selections don't respond in time.

Looking forward to seeing your reviews (and basses) in action

---------------------------------UPDATE 9/15/15-------------------------------------

It's official, we've got our 10 testers!
  • MortalWombat
  • freakwharf
  • Patrick Barrett
  • Kfbass
  • rman2727
  • ocnor
  • steenamaroo
  • olejason
  • Kaneubbe
  • Hijinx

Then 10 of you will receive instructions along with an update as to when you can expect your new NANOWEB strings. Everyone else, you'll be able to read their reviews (and see some of their pics) within the next couple weeks by clicking here.

Your feedback will be tantamount in selecting who wins the year's supply of NANOWEB strings, so be sure to mark good reviews as helpful and shoddy reviews as not helpful.

Thanks guys. This won't be our last giveaway/contest so be sure to check in every now and then to see what's new.

To the testers: good luck! Looking forward to reading what you think.

-CaliMoose

[ Post last edited on 09/15/2015 at 01:55:59 ]

Show first post
I would love to give them a go!
I've been using Warwick and DR strings for the past few years, would definitely try something different if it was free!

[ Post last edited on 09/10/2015 at 09:40:09 ]

I'm down with testing these strings.
I'd be willing to test out a set.
I'd like to give them a go.
I'd love to try them!
I'd like to give them a try.
I'd like to be a tester. I'm particularly interested in the stainless steel strings, which I've never tried. I started using the nickel elixirs almost a year ago, and have been phasing out my other strings since then :bravo:
I'd love to help out. I'm always looking for different types of strings!
I'd like to test them!