Create an account

or

Thread Saffire Pro 24 DSP - Sound bleeds through

• 0 comment
  • 1 participant
  • 1 follower
1 Saffire Pro 24 DSP - Sound bleeds through
Hello,

My setup consists of a Mac Mini running OSX El Capitan, Saffire Pro 24 DSP, Adam A7X monitors. I have my monitors set to outputs 1 and 2 on the audio interface. My computer is set to Saffire for both input and output under system preferences. Saffire mix control is set to the DAW Tracking routing preset. I really don't think I'm missing anything as far the basic setup. But, when I play a track/song through I-Tunes or Ableton you can hear sound coming from the speakers although the monitor volume level is all the way down on the audio interface. I cannot figure out how to keep that sound from bleeding through. I also have a Scarlett 2i4 audio interface and when I hook it up I do not have that problem. So I have narrowed it down to the Saffire Pro 24 DSP. I had it working fine at my previous apartment. I recently moved to a new apartment and this started happening as soon as I set my home studio up again. Has anyone had this happen to them before? I will greatly appreciate any help with this.

Thank you,
Rivera