ENTTEC has updated its lighting control plug-in DMXIS to version 1.1.1 (Build 1612).
- Added hardware monitoring. If the connection between the DMXIS hardware & software is lost, reconnecting the hardware will automatically re-establish the connection).
- Standalone does not "black out all channels to zero" when started. Allows you to restart DMXIS if necessary during a live show without plunging your audience into darkness).
- Improved loading times when switching presets (resulting in greater accuracy of automated shows).
- Added compatibility with OS X 10.6.5.
- Fix to Python macros API (inaccuracies when querying channel values). This was causing problems with the "Global Edit" macros.