Kawai completes its digital piano series with the MP11 88-key model, which is now available for sale.
The new Kawai MP11 digital piano is equipped with 88 Grand Feel Action wooden keys with Ivory Feel cover, an escapement simulation and a three-way sensor.
Kawai used on this piano the Harmonic Imaging-XL sound engine and sampled, among others, the Kawai-EX concert grand piano. You’ll also find other grand, upright, pop, jazz… acoustic pianos, as well as a selection of electric models, strings, basses, pads, melodic percussions, and a section of 126 types of effects, 6 reverbs and a 4-band EQ.
Also included are 5 amp models, each with drive, level controls and a 3-band EQ, and you can choose the microphone type and position.
- 88-key digital keyboard
- 256-not polyphony
- Harmony Imaging-XL sound engine
- 4-zone MIDI section
- Internal memory with 208 slots
- Adjustments for the piano sound: voicing, stereo width, string resonance, damping, hammer delay, noises, brillance, tune per key…
- 5 types of amps: S.Case, M.Stack, J.Combo, F.Bass and L.Cabi
- 129 types of effects with 10 parameters
- 6 types of reverb with tempo, pre-delay and depth
- 4-band EQ and Master EQ
- MIDI recorder: 10 internal songs, MIDI-to-Audio conversion
- Audio recorder to USB drive, MP3/WAV formats with overdub
- Metronome with 10 types of sounds, 100 patterns and level control
- 128 x 64 backlit LCD display
- 1/4” line inputs
- XLR outputs with Ground Lift
- 1/4” line outputs
- Headphone output
- Pedal inputs (sustain, soft and expression)
- MIDI In, Out and Thru
- USB-to-host and USB-to-device ports
- Dimensions: 1380 x 453 x 188mm
- Weight: 32.5kg
The new Kawai MP11 has a retail price of $3299, street price is $2799 / 2145€ approximately. More info at www.kawaimp.com.