Roland HP800

Digital Piano from Roland belonging to the HP series

Thread HP 800 Owner's Manual or help with Midi

• 4 replies
  • 2 participants
  • 2 followers
1 HP 800 Owner's Manual or help with Midi
Greetings!

I own a Roland HP800 Digital Piano. I've had it for years and its a great insturment. Resently, I've entered into the vast new world of recording. I've been laying down some basic tracks and now wanted to overlay some other sounds and intruments. In so doing, I aquired a sound module (Proteus I).

My issue: I don't have a clue as to how to change the midi channel on the HP 800 so that it matches the proteus.

Does anyone have any knowledge about this insturment or have an old owner's manual or can you direct me in how and where to obtain one!

Thanks much!
Novice :oo:
I think this is the right manual:

http://safemanuals.com/user-guide-instructions-owner-manual/ROLAND/HP-800-_E

if you still have questions about midi, even after reading the manual, let us know. you might also want to read the article about general midi on the home page.
Wow! Thanks so much for the quick response! I've gone to the link but I'm having trouble getting to the manuel. I keep getting an error message. They stated they will send the manuel via email. I'm awaiting its arrival!

Thanks again for your help. I'm much further along than when I started! :lol:
I Got It!!!!! Thanks Kon-Tiki! I'll get back to you with more questions I'm sure once the learning curve begins!