Roland introduces the new RD-700NX.
This instrument features a SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine, an E. Piano based on SuperNATURAL technology, a deluxe PHA III Ivory Feel keyboard with Escapement, a Sound Focus feature, and an improved user interface with a large, high-resolution LCD.
- SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine (3 grand-piano types, 30 variations), E. Piano based on SuperNATURAL technology (10 EP types, 15 variations)
- Hundreds of built-in sounds: 242 Normal Tones, 10 Tonewheel Organs, 256 GM2 Tones, 5 Rhythm Sets, and 9 GM2 Rhythm Sets
- Storage for 100 Live Sets (combinations of layers, zones, effects, and various tone parameters)
- Deluxe PHA III Ivory Feel keyboard with Escapement
- Innovative Sound Focus feature ensures that every note will be heard in the mix, even subtle pianissimo passages, without compressing or coloring the sound
- Extensive multi-effects processing options
- Instant access to standard piano and EP sounds via One Touch Piano buttons
- Master MIDI control features plus four MIDI ports (MIDI in, MIDI out x2, MIDI out/thru)
- Balanced XLR outputs; USB ports for data storage and audio-play functionality
For more details, visit www.rolandce.com/eu/en/products/pianos/stage-pianos/rd-700nx.