Studiologic introduced at NAMM the 2n version of its Sledge digital synth, with a firmware that now blends pure synthesis and sampling.
What’s new in Sledge v2 firmware:
- Auto Dual mode to create two sounds at once in both Split and Layer modes ; this feature is controlled in a new page Global page and the Dual Sound combinations can be saved as presets (1000 available)
- Sample player with the ability to load new samples and waves to the internal 60 MB Flash memory. They can be played by the first oscillator and modified by all the parameters available on the control panel
- Pitch & Hold control: a new Global page that allows for enabling the pitch and hold functions separately or together for the Lower and Upper sounds in the Dual Mode
- Mix reverb and delay effects: the reverb retains the setting previously selected while the real time controls (time and level) are assigned to the delay
- Polyphony extended to 24 voices
- Ability to load and edit samples (keyboard range, tuning…) on a computer, they can then be sent to the Sledge 2.0 via USB
Discover this new version of Sledge at www.studiologic-music.com. The firmware is available now on the download section. The Sample Licence comes pre-installed on the new instruments, if you own the first version of the synth, you can purchase it at the Waldorf website for 99 €.