The new generation of the Denon DN-MC6000 MIDI surface control for DJ has been unveiled and it is optimized for Serato DJ.
The DN-MC6000mk2 will ship with Serato DJ Intro and you will be able to upgrade to the full Serato DJ software version to fully use the features available on the device (Panel, View, Area and List windows direct access buttons, Roll, Censor, Slip, etc.). It is also compatible with other DJ mixing software such as Traktor 2 or Virtual DJ Pro.
The DN-MC6000mk2 features a 24-bit USB audio interface and a standalone mixer and you can mix with up to 4 decks using the Shift button.
- 4-channel, 4 deck and 8-source MIDI/audio controller
- Audio/MIDI USB 2 in / 2 out interface
- X-F Link feature to assign audio/video to the crossfader (with Serato Video)
- 2 touch sensitive 105mm jog wheels
- 14-bit resolution 60mm pitch fader
- 45mm channel faders and crossfader
- Independent A-B Thru channel switch
- 4 + 4 Hot Cue / Sampler buttons with bank select key
- Auto/Manual loop with Loop Adjust and Roll
- Censor + Slip functions
- 3 EFX buttons
- Beats Knob selector
- Search buttons
- Pitch Bend buttons
- Vinyl On/Off buttons
- Sync Key to beat match two decks
- Independent Cue (on all channels)
- Split Cue
- 3-band EQ with kills
- XLR and RCA Master outputs with mono/stereo switch
- Booth output with source select and level control
- 2 XLR and TRS 1/4” microphone inputs with 3-band EQ, Ducking and Echo
- Ships with Serato DJ Intro for Mac OS X and Windows
Discover the new DN-MC6000mk2 at www.dm-pro.eu.