Numark introduces at NAMM 2015 the third generation of its NS7 MIDI controller for DJ, which now works with Serato DJ software.
The Numark NSIII can control 4 decks in the Serato DJ software on Mac and PC.
- Triple high resolution displays
- Stack waveforms on the center display
- One display dedicated to the song library with browsing buttons
- 4-deck control in Serato DJ
- Built-in 4 channel mixer
- 2 variable-torque motorized jogs with high resolution MIDI tracking
- Touch knobs for filter, EQ, etc.
- 16 MPC-style velocity sensitive and RGB blacklit pads
- 10 pad modes for hot cues, loops, slicing and sample triggering
- 3-position touch knob for the filter on each channel
- Control 12 iZotope effects in Serato DH
- Built-in 24-bit USB 2.0 audio interface
- Zone/Booth output and balanced XLR outputs
- Serato NoiseMap ready for DVS setups
The NS7III will be available this year for the US price of $1,499.99.