or
Create an account

or

Thread CREATING MUSIC AND MIXING

• 20 replies
  • 19 participants
  • 1 follower
1 CREATING MUSIC AND MIXING
HEY IM LOOKING FOR A PROGRAM FOR MY PC SO THAT I CAN MIX MY MUSIC AND ADD REMOVE AND CHANGE AROUND MY MUSIC ANDY SUGGESTIONS ANY BODY???
I think Fruity loops is a load of balls
its so hard to work with
The Acid series has always been a good choice. Ive been using Acid since 2.0 back a few years and have been making experimental music ever since. The newest is 4.o, although it's fresh, see if you can find an old version of their expansion packs...good luck
____ASH-----

Quote: I think Fruity loops is a load of balls

:lol:
That was probably one of the funniest things I have ever read.
fruity loops is not a bad program..and it's actually not so hard to use..but i preffer reason before FL..nn-xt sampler is the best, i do everithing with it..when i make a beat, i usually use cooledit pro2 to finish it
i think ejay was very good 4 beginer :lol:

here >>> www.ejay.co.uk and go to software ;)

say thanx to me ;)
the newest version of fruityloops is pretty advanced and good for beginners..
i would recommend getting into FL..

reason is also pretty good, but imho not as beginner-friendly (u don't want the software to frustrate you in the beginning, or you'll stop making music before you have even really started)

for mixing i would say vtt (virtual turntables) are ok.. well they were a few years ago, when i didn't have my turntables yet
yes you go to the access website and buy it
Adobe Audition is a must for making pro-remix's with a program that any amatuer can use. Easy track adjusting, track effect automation, a gajillion effects which can be automated in scripts so u dunt have to apply effects again n again manually on individual clips, has one the best equalizers Ive ever seen both panaramic and graphical.. just Adobe Audition lol thats all I have 2 say:P
hhhhhhh fruity is the most easier....