Create an account

or

Thread Artwork for your sleeve / covers

• 6 replies
  • 6 participants
  • 7 followers
1 Artwork for your sleeve / covers
Hi all,

I'm a visual artist and I'm beginning to produce artwork for CD covers (see my profile pic as an example of what I have produced)
I am wanting to gain experience and increase my portfolio by offering people the chance to receive some artwork produced specifically for your music for free. The only requirement is that you agreee to allow me to use the artwork in my portfolio and that you mention my website on your record sleeve / website ONLY IF you decide to use the art.
In other words - it's free and you don't have to use it!
If you're interested, send me a message or look at my website (on my profile)

I hope to hear from you soon,

Mike Finlay Art co uk
Mike Finlay Art
Hi, I'm interested in some album artwork, can I just go on your website and have a look?
Im down homie HEMANIFEZT HIT ME UP
I need something for my mixtape. hit me up !

tnt_stead@hotmail.com
Yeah definitely. i have a track nearly finished called "wire in the blood". it's banging techno. i have an idea myself but not the talent nor the time to do it. my idea is to have an arm (animated or real) in the injection position with a glowing vein running down it. just an idea. can you work with it?
I'm so thankful for all the help i recieved when i was starting out clueless. And now i want to pass it on. It really is a beautiful online community we producers have.
I forgot to include my e-mail adress in the previous post. get in touch. marcpope@live.ie
I'm so thankful for all the help i recieved when i was starting out clueless. And now i want to pass it on. It really is a beautiful online community we producers have.
A great way to distribute your art to clients is to have a digital business card such as a portable custom USB drive like the one presented in this article. It's a "must have" if you want to market yourself to established artists in an extremely modern and professional way. Good luck with your work