Write a user review or Ask for a user review

Thread Comments about the news item: Video Rotodrum Rotodrum @Musikmesse

• 1 comment
  • 2 participants
  • 2 followers
1 Comments about the news item: Video Rotodrum Rotodrum @Musikmesse
Video Rotodrum Rotodrum @Musikmesse

Read the news item

This thread was created automatically after the publishing of a news item for this product. Feel free to post your comments here!
Hello everyone,
my name is Riccardo Martinazzi, from Brescia, Italy.
I wish to apologize for the audio recording, definitely crazy!
I'm the owner of the brand RotodruM, which features a new concept of drum.
AVANT TIME drums consist of two semi-shells mounted on a calibrated arm, so that you can change the distance between the heads with a simple move.
This innovation gives you the possibility to not only work on the tuning of the heads but to vary the depth of the drums as you like.
AVANT TIME is the most versatile drum kit ever produced. Varying depth and tuning allows you to play every musical style in every situation.
Another feature is the possibility to insert foam rubber pads (provided with the kit) inside the batter semi-shell and mute the whole drum set.
The perfect way to play drums without disturbing family or neighbors.
Between the batter heads and the foam pads you can insert triggers (also provided) and play your kit as an electronic drumset, plugging it into any E-drum module.
The kit also comes with soft bags and when disassembled and packed for travel or storage it becomes the size of a standard bass drum.
I hope I was clearer now, sorry again! I wait you on my website: www.rotodrum.com