Keeley's Tone Workstation, Mod Workstation and Delay Workstation aim at reducing drastically the number of pedals on your pedalboard.
Keeley Electronics has announced the future release (March 1st) of a new series of three guitar effect pedals to be oofered at an MSRP of $299.
The Tone Workstation includes three classic Keeley effects:
- Keeley Compressor (with Level, Blend, Sustain controls and a treble boost switch)
- 1962/Katana Boost (Level, Tone and Drive controls, plus a switch to select either the clean Katana sound or the 1962's)
- Red Dirt overdrive (Level, Drive, Tone knobs plus a switch to select from the Baked or Mod+ inspired by the famous Keeley Tube Screamer mods)
The Mod Workstation adds both classical and modern Keeley effects, with a modulation, a boost/overdrive and an overdrive :
- Modulation Effects (Time, Depth, Tone & Mix controls plus a switch to select modulation type from 8 possible choices - Tremolo, Harmonic Tremolo, Oscillating and Random Filter, Phaser, ADT, Analog Chorus/Vibrato, Flanger, Leslie Rotary Speaker)
- 1962/Katana Boost, with Level, Tone and Drive controls and an additional switch to choose between the clean Katana sound and the 1962's
- Oxbloood, with Level, Drive and Tone knobs plus a switch to make the sound fatter