Fender debuts new Troy Van Leeuwen Jazzmaster at NAMM 2014.
The full specs of the guitar are:
- Alder body with gloss polyester finish
- 25.5" scale "C"-shaped maple neck with bound rosewood fretboard, 21 vintage-style frets and pearloid block inlays, 7.25" (184.1 mm) radius
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Matching painted headcap with Troy's signature on the back
- American Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jazzmaster pickups
- Two volume and two tone "Witch Hat" controls, 3-way toggle switch
- Nickel/Chrome hardware
- Vintage-style tuning machines
- 4-Ply Tortoiseshell pickguard
- Metallic Oxblood Paint
For more info go to www.fender.com.