Image Line is finalizing FL Studio 12, and announces that this new version of its flagship DAW will be available the day after Musikmesse.
Image Line chose April 20th, 2015 to launch the final version of FL Studio 12. It will be available for download this very same day, boxed versions are already shipping to retailers so you should find them very soon.
Thanks to the free lifetime upgrade program, owners of FL Studio 11 will receive the upgrade to v12 for free.
What’s new in FL Studio 12:
- New vectorial GUI
- Multi-touch for the mixer
- New category tabs in the browser with the ability to delete content with right click
- Updated Fruity Formula Controller with a new GUI
- Updated Fruity Envelope Controller with 8 Articulators, Modulation X/Y envelope, smart knobs and a new GUI
- Updated Fruity Keyboard Controller with a new GUI
- Ability to drag and drop multiple audio files to the playlist from a Windows file browser
- Ability to interchange the step sequencer and piano rolls
- Changed location of some features: the Channel Options Menu is now included in the Rack Channel, the Channel Settings can be found in the Plugin Wrapper and the Pattern Menu was moved to the Pattern Selector
- Simplified VST plug-in install
Musikmesse visitors will have the opportunity to preview FL Studio 12 at booth A60A, Hall 5, Level 1 next week. More info at www.image-line.com.