FabFilter has just released minor updates for all plug-ins, solving a few issues that surfaced since the latest (December 2015) update release.
The following issues have been addressed:
- Restored support for Windows XP in all plug-ins.
- Added a workaround for a bug in Logic's AU validation tool on OS X 10.6 up to 10.8 that could cause Logic to fail to recognize our AU plug-ins.
- Enabled High DPI support on Windows versions prior to Windows 8.1.
- Fixed a bug in the VST3 versions of all plug-ins that could cause a crash in FL Studio and possibly other hosts after removing a plug-in from a session or closing a session.
- Fixed possible dropouts in the real-time level display in Pro-L, Pro-C 2, Pro-DS and Pro-G when using a large host buffer size such as 4096.
- Fixed a bug in the AAX and RTAS versions of Pro-C 2 that prevented the Wet Gain and Dry Gain parameters to be available for mapping by Pro Tools.
- Fixed a bug in FabFilter One that caused it to reject a range of valid presets written by earlier versions of the plug-in.
- Fixed a bug in FabFilter Pro-C 2 that could cause the side chain EQ Mid band to stay enabled, even while the whole Side Chain section was disabled.
- Fixed a bug that caused a very small DC offset in the output of FabFilter Micro, Simplon, Volcano 2 and Timeless 2.
- Fixed a bug in our AAX plug-ins that caused version 2 plug-ins (like Pro-Q 2 or Volcano 2) to show up as '2' in Mini track view in Pro Tools.
- The FabFilter Pro-DS OS X installer now includes the mono VST2 version again, which accidentally had been left out in the previous version.
- Various small bug fixes.
This is a free update for existing users, and upgrade to the latest plug-in versions is strongly recommended. The new versions can be downloaded from here and more details are available from FabFilter's website.