Electrix Filter Factory
- Manufacturer: Electrix
- Model: Filter Factory
- Category: Filter
- Entry created on: 04/21/2002
- The buzz section gives you everything from a bit of extra punch right through to the "in your face" sound.
- Similar to the old hybrid synths of the 70's, FilterFactory is a true analog filter design with digital control.
- Extreme resonance and cutoff frequency control canmake any frequency sub-basement low or stratospheric with mind numbing self-oscillation.
- Four Filters in one. Choose between Low pass, High Pass,Band Pass, and Notch filters.
- Five waveforms to choose from: saw tooth, inverse saw tooth, triangle, square and random.
- All synch to Tap Tempo or MIDI clock. Single Shot ADSR emulator lets you play the filter without needing a keyboard.
- Filter's CV input allows most old monosynths to control the FilterFactory's frequency and track the notes you're playing.
- 4 pole provides a big beefy Mono sound. 2 Pole provides a more controlled stereo signal.
CV Input: allows most old monosynths to to control FilterFactory's frequency and track the notes you're playing.
MIDI: In/Out/Thru with selectable MIDI channel
Footswitch Control: tap tempo, bypass, filter momentary
Frquency Response: 10Hz - 20Hz +/-0.5dB
Dynamic Range: >90dB
I/O: Stereo balanced 1/4" and RCA +4dBu inputs and outputs with phono preamp
Max Input/Output: +16.0dBu
Unit size: 19W x 3.5H x 3.5D
Durable aluminum chassis
Slip-free anodized aluminum knobs
Unique rackmount/tabletop design
Custom springloaded/backlit buttons
MPC 60 II and Filter factory
ImagesView all images on Electrix Filter Factory
Manuals and other files
“The dessert of my synth”11/04
“Once and for all, this filter is an analog filter. What are thes…”12/07
“The Electrix Filter Factory is an analog piece of outboard gear …”11/17