Images
1/309
M-Audio ProjectMix I/O

Thread anybody been using Maudio Projectmix

• 2 replies
  • 2 participants
  • 0 follower
1 anybody been using Maudio Projectmix
Hey just seeing anyone used the project mix been thinking might get one need a controll surface but i have a maudio Firewire 18/14 anyway, any suggestions for a good cheap control for mixing in cubase.

Cheers
try the stuff from behringer. its cheep. The one with automated fadars is called the Behringer BCF2000. I've tried it in the store a couple of times, and its quick and responsive, also its $200, including presets to make it work instantly w/ cubase. score 1 for behringer.

that was the cheepest control surface that i could find.

next up is the Tascam FW1082. its a control surface/firewire interface combo, running at $600. the fadars are aslo automated, with the benifit of having them touch sensitive. it also has cubase presets, making an effortless connection to the computer. The bad part is that it has the interface I/O, which you dont need.

there are other control surfaces out there, but i dont think any are this cheep, except maybe on eBay, which is probably worth a shot.

I have a Tascam US422 interface/control surface. its usb, and now i wish i had ditched the control surface, and just gotten a complete I/O control surface. I've found that mixing in logic is much easier and precise using the mouse, so consider not getting one. (although, i used it alot more back when i had cubase).

goodluck
Thanks dude really helpful going to check that Beringher out,
Cheers
andy