Peavey and Antares collaborated this year to design a new series of mixers with built-in Auto-Tune automatic pitch correction.
The new Peavey PV 10 AT and PV 14 AT mixers include the Antares Auto-Tune pitch correction algorithm on part of the mic channels so that vocals are directly adjusted when not in tune.
The mixers also include Bluetooth connectivity to communicate with a wireless device and a USB type A port that can host external players.
Another USB port also allows for direct recording to a computer.
- 4/8 mic preamps with global phantom power
- 4 channels equipped with Antares Auto-Tune
- High impedance input for guitar and bass
- 6/8 direct outputs
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Built-in digital effects with LCD display
- USB port for direct recording and playing to/from a computer
- USB type A port for external player
- Kosmos audio enhancer
- 2 selectable control room outputs
- 4 channels of compression
- 3-band EQ on each channel with bypass
- Mute on all channels
- Mute, signal and clipping LED indicators
- Main LED VU-meter
- 60mm faders on each input and main stereo outputs
No information regarding the availability of this new series. Here’s a presentation our team shot at NAMM 2015: