or
Create an account

or

Thread Ethernet Connect: Control 2802 to Mac

• 5 replies
  • 4 participants
  • 4 followers
1 Ethernet Connect: Control 2802 to Mac
I'm having great difficult loading the Focusrite Control 2802 driver onto my computer. I suspect it has to do with the ethernet connection. Although the computer says it is connected, the computer is not acknowledging recognizing it. I fear it may have something to do with the IP address I selected or the routing. Is there anyone who has some experience with this who can give me some clues?
Hi Jim,

What IP & Subnet Mask do you have selected on the 2802 and in your Network settings on your Mac/PC?
Please check the following manuals to check your Network setup:

Page 6 (Mac):
http://d3se566zfvnmhf.cloudfront.net/sites/default/files/focusrite/downloads/7289/control2802logicmanual1.4rev2.pdf

Let me know how you get on.
Simon // Focusrite Technical Support
Thank you for this site reference. I see that it is the manual for Logic. I use Cubase and I have that manual. There is NO reference to the network/ethernet set-up in the Cubase manual that I can find. I did talk to a fellow by the name of Cody here in the US who set me straight with this and I got connected and downloaded and installed the driver. Took about an hour. But, as I say, I could find no reference to this set-up process. Thanks again for your help. Now, on to the next problem.
That's great, glad Cody was able to get you up and working.
If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to get in contact.

Many thanks
Simon // Focusrite Technical Support
I had the same problem. It was my ip address causing the problem. I changed the ip exactly as it said in the manual
I'm having this same problem and have followed the manuals instructions strictly. Every time I go to press connect on the 2802 software it doesn't connect. Can some one please help me?