Roland AT-900 Platinum Edition

Organ from Roland belonging to the AT series

Write a user review or Ask for a user review

Thread Comments about the news item: [NAMM] Roland AT-900 Platinum Edition

• 2 replies
  • 2 participants
  • 2 followers
1 Comments about the news item: [NAMM] Roland AT-900 Platinum Edition
Roland announces the latest addition to their MUSIC ATELIER family.

Read the news item

This thread was created automatically after the publishing of a news item for this product. Feel free to post your comments here!
I believe the Roland At-900P is going to be a great instrument, however, I do believe that it needs to come in the portable casing that the At-900c is in. This would make it possible to be able to move around and achieve great sounds without trying to carry a large instrument around. I understand that they have a 350c which is designated for potable application but for musicians who are demanding more and want more, They need the power and prestige of the At-900 Platinum Edition in the Portable casing. Another thing will be to add a separate 1/4 line out jack of the rotory sound only. This would allow the user to get exactly what they are looking for in the rotory voices. Other then that, Roland needs to commend themselve. on a scale of 1-10 I give the organ a 8 1/2 over all. Adding theses feature above would allot the organ to push beyond the 10 mark.
AS far as the sounds of the orchestral, pipe organ, and theater organ sounds of the New At-900 Platinum Edition, On a scale of 1-10, I give it a 10+.