Create an account

or

Thread [Getting started] The Wet/Dry/Wet Technique

• 3 replies
  • 4 participants
  • 3 followers
1 [Getting started] The Wet/Dry/Wet Technique
The Wet/Dry/Wet Technique
Reverb, delay and all other so-called time-based effects can sometimes "dirty up" your basic guitar sound to the point that you are forced to reduce their level in order to preserve a minimum of audio precision. Here's a way to get around that particular problem.

Read the article

This thread was created automatically after the publishing of an article. Feel free to post your comments here!
Hi Thank you for the diagram the best i have seen but were do you now connect the delay echo phaser as you suggest to this diagram? my center amp will be a new Boss katana which has many fx but i want to assign as you suggest an external echo to 1 amp or reverb to the other amp etc also what satellite amps do you suggest i buy to complete This rig with the Boss Katana kind regards Stephenfell1@hotmail.co.uk
This diagram does not work for me. I am getting a very faint effects out put out of my suhr bellas.

I am using a metropolous metroplex in to a Suhr Buffer out to the delay into the return of the bellas return and tried straight into the input, i get nothing.

Help Please?
I am useing front of amp input only no FX send return on my amps. and what I do is split my signal before going to my pedals one line to a mono board for my Dry/Wet amp and the other line going into a stereo pedal and more stereo pedals before going to my two wet/dry amps. I use all Fender amps to avoid ground looping problems you can get with different brands of some amps.