1/3
Adobe Audition 3

Thread Adobe Audition 3 and radio production

• 1 comment
  • 2 participants
  • 1 follower
1 Adobe Audition 3 and radio production
Hey everybody,
My name is Devi~Dev Vazquez. I have been in ANALOG radio broadcasting since 1974. I have taught myself Adobe Audition and am trying to master some digital urban production techniques. I am very new to this and am starting from the ground up and would like to do things right the FIRST time! I am looking at a rain element CS1 music computer along with Adobe Audition 3. I need suggestions on a mixing board that is compatible as well as the M-Audio 1814 audio card interface. I already have some outboard gear. I just need some help and production tips on how to EQ my voice for different things such as syndicated radio vocal setting, commercial vocal setting and radio station Imaging setting. I am from the old school razor blade, china marking pencil and splicing tape era. I have a radio program that is a really great concept. I just need help with the bells and whistles that are all hidden within this great program. Thank you in advance for all of your help.
Agape! (Unconditional Love!)
Dev:rolleyes:
Hi,

I moved your post to the Audition 3 dedicated forum... Hope someone can help you soon!