Those who missed are previous news will now know that Akai released a new update for its MPC Software.
Here are the details of version 1.7 of the MPC Software:
- AAX plugin compatibility for use with Pro Tools 10 and 11
- All-new audio mixer architecture with improved metering and control
- Multi-processor audio path with enhanced performance
- Extensive track automation with in-depth visual feedback
- Hybrid 3 built-in; a virtual synth from AIR Music Technology
- Comprehensive audio export; export audio by program and track
- Direct Record mode: real-time loop-style sample layering
- Mixer view filters for customized display of essential parameters
- All-new expansion browser with adjustable sample-audition volume
- Two free Prime Loops expansions; 30+ programs of kits, loops, and demo tracks
- New keyboard shortcuts for greater efficiency during common tasks
- Over 100 workflow and stability enhancements
The MPC Software v1.7 is available for free to owners of the MPC Renaissance and MPC Studio, who can download it at www.akaipro.com.