1/1
Magix Music Studio 2007 Deluxe

Thread Magix Music Studio

• 9 replies
  • 9 participants
  • 2 followers
1 Magix Music Studio
Hey guys,
Well, I've pretty much made up my mind on using Cubase as my sequencer however, my cousin who is also involved with music mentioned the Magix Music Studio 2005 Deluxe. Now I honestly hadn't even heard of Magix and was just wondering if anyone had any feedback on the program. Thanks...
I didn't heard about that program too,
I actually have the 2004 version and it's pretty good. Since my M-Box is acting up now, I've been using magix. As a matter of fact I had a session last night and used it. I was impressed because I just finished purchasing the rest of my equipment and it was my first time using a condensor mic and all. I would definitely recommend it as long as you have a good soundcard and great mic. As far as mixing and editing on it goes, it's pretty easy. I definitely recommend it! 8)
Thanks. I will look into it further although I think I am probably still stuck on the Cubase SX 2.0 system setup. Good to know that you have had a positive experience using the software. Something to keep in mind for down the road if I require that type of thing.
Yea I 2nd tha motion, I hadnt heard of magix either until a friend of mine gave it, along with sampletube 7.0, to me from his studio. I love it because its just plain easy. Ive only had it about 2 weeks & I have done soo much, even with a crappy mic.
I just got Magix Music Studio 10 Deluxe. I plan to use it to fine tune recordings I make on my Tascam 2488. Does anyone know how I can dump wave files from the 2488, then organize the tracks on the Magix program??
I get satisfactory results from the Tascam, but my sight is failing and I want to edit on a larger screen. I'm open to other ideas too. Thanks

%1$s a écrit I just got Magix Music Studio 10 Deluxe. I plan to use it to fine tune recordings I make on my Tascam 2488. Does anyone know how I can dump wave files from the 2488, then organize the tracks on the Magix program??
I get satisfactory results from the Tascam, but my sight is failing and I want to edit on a larger screen. I'm open to other ideas too. Thanks

That thing has a USB connection on the back panel, I think. You have to configure it in the menu, but it's in the manual. I have a 788, the predecessor to the 2488- but the 788 doesn't have the USB feature. I have to burn to an external CD-R drive, then load a CD into my PC for editing, mixing, etc.
Yes, from the menu you setup a USB connection. Its in your manual. You'll use your computer to copy the indivual mono tracks - in the form of wav files - from the 2488. You will then import each wav file into your music program. Thats all ya need.
Does anyone know how I can dump wave files from the 2488, then organize the tracks on the Magix program??
Yeah I like MAGIX software, though I have just started using version 2014 www.magix.com/gb/music-software/ which I find has lots of great tools, instruments and sounds for making dubstep