Propellerhead has released today a new public beta version of their Reason DAW that you can test and report.
You can now download the v8.3 public beta version of Reason and test the following new features:
- Updated RV7000 reverb to mkII version with the addition of a convolution engine that allows for sampling or loading custom impulse responses ; a selection of IR will be available during this testing phase
- Extended access to the browser in a separate rack window
- Quick Zoom feature by pressing Z key
- Assign a MIDI controller directly from the rack without having to go back to the sequencer
- Static value for parameter now available in the track list in the Arrange mode
- Various fixes
Owners of Reason 8 can now download this new v8.3 public beta for Mac OS X and Windows from www.propellerheads.se.