Create an account

or

Thread [Getting started] Customize Your DAW

• 2 replies
  • 2 participants
  • 2 followers
1 [Getting started] Customize Your DAW
Customize Your DAW
Your DAW is your most important piece of software — the heart of your studio. Most DAWs offer a lot of features that you can customize to fit your taste and the way you work. Since you use your DAW so frequently, you might as well make it as comfortable and efficient a workspace as possible. In this article, we'll point out some of the key aspects of your DAW that are user adjustable.

Read the article

This thread was created automatically after the publishing of an article. Feel free to post your comments here!
Very useful article, and something that isn't talked about enough, especially given how badly the creative juices can get cramped when you're spending most of your time lost or otherwise impeding your workflow.

One thing: I think Studio One 3 has skins/themes, but not Studio One 2 (at least I can't find any way to change the appearance on my version)

Cheers
Quote:
One thing: I think Studio One 3 has skins/themes, but not Studio One 2 (at least I can't find any way to change the appearance on my version)

You are correct. Good catch.:bravo: I should have specified that I was referring to Studio One 3. I have now corrected it.