Earthquaker introduced at NAMM 2013 the Disaster Transport SR reverb and delay and The Warden optical compressor pedals.
The Earthquaker Disaster Transport SR is an update reissue of the limited run Ghost Disaster pedal released in 2010. It features two effects that can be used separately, in series or parallel. Here are its specifications:
- Delay A- 600ms delay with modulation with controls for Time, Repeats, Rate, Depth, Mix and Bleed
- Delay B- Reverb into 300ms delay with controls for Time, Repeats, Reverb Blend and Mix
- Individual switching for Delay A and B inputs and a master bypass switch, making trails or true bypass possible
- Expression control for delay A repeats
- Expression control for bleeding delay A out put into delay B (post reverb) to create rhythmic delays
- powered by any 300ma 9v
- MAP: $345.00
The Warden is an optical compressor with 18V internal power (also powered by a standard 9V external adapter). It features tone, attack, release, level, sustain/compression and ratio controls and uses an OP12134 opamp.
More information soon on www.earthquakerdevices.com.