On-Stage Gear has added 15 guitar straps to its line, falling under three models and are woven from either polypropylene or nylon.
GSA6230 Click-It Guitar Strap
The Click-It Strap is strong and fray resistant, made from automotive seat belt quality nylon webbing. It features reinforced stitching and an added Click-It lock design, making for quick and easy use. Intended as an alternative to pricey strap locks, the Click-It features a secure quick attach/quick release clip. The female end of the clip remains secured to the guitar when the strap is not in use, yet will not interfere with the fit of molded cases. This Black strap is adjustable from 32-55" in length, with a list price of $16.99.
GSA20BKSB Nylon Guitar Strap
The new GSA20BKSB Nylon Guitar Strap is woven from the same strong and durable nylon webbing used to make automotive seat belts. It features 2-ply leather ends and reinforced stitching. Adjustable from 32-55" in length, the GSA20BKSB is priced at $10.99 list. Includes lacing for use with single-button acoustic guitars.
GSA10 Polypropylene Guitar Straps
The new line of GSA10 On-Stage Gear guitar straps features a variety of colors and patterns. Each strap is adjustable from 31-52" with durable 2" polypropylene webbing, 2-ply leather ends and reinforced stitching.
- GSA10BK - Black List Price: $8.99
- GSA10YW Yellow List Price: $8.99
- GSA10RD Red List Price: $8.99
- GSA10BL - Blue List Price: $8.99
- GSA10BU - Burgundy List Price: $8.99
- GSA10GR - Gray List Price: $8.99
- GSA10GE - Green List Price: $8.99
- GSA10OR - Orange List Price: $8.99
- GSA10BR - Brown List Price: $8.99
- GSA10WT - White List Price: $8.99
- GSA10BKRD - Black with Red Stripes List Price: $10.99
- GSA10BLBST - Blueburst Pattern List Price: $10.99
- GSA10YWBST - Sunburst Pattern List Price: $10.99
More information at www.onstagestands.com.