AudioStation is a Windows-based user-definable digital audio workstation.
It features a mixer that embeds a VST/VSTi host with multiple slots per channel, independent MIDI routing engine per channel, independent Audio monitoring per channel, MIDI/WAV/MP3 player/recorder plus metronomic click. It can be controlled with the provided remote (and integral part of the device), and by an external MIDI controller. Plus it can control every parameter of VST and MIDI parameters of external MIDI devices. It also features a secondary partition with a dedicated OS, separated from the audio one, so it can be used as standard PC with no risk for the audio system, according to SeeLake.
- 20 channels with I/O Audio and MIDI.
- Microphone class A preamps with phantom power.
- Auxiliary and master buses with independent audio outputs.
- Sends for effects and monitoring.
- 4 VST slots per channel, connecting in series and parallel.
- Control of VST parameters through external MIDI devices.
- Routing and MIDI processing with Split, Layer, Merge, Filter, Velocity and Crossfade functions applicable to software instruments and external ones.
- Store of 1000 patches per channel and 1000 scenes of the console.
- Scenes- and channel-patches selection by remote controller or via MIDI.
- Incorporated digital audio/MP3/MIDI player/recorder.
- Audio/MIDI click to play in sync with the tracks.
- Remote controller hardware to adjust volumes, EQs and effects, VST parameters, to activate playback and recording, to recall scenes, channel patches...
- 2x19" rack units.
- Internal power supply.
Check out www.seelake.com for more details.