In September, Epiphone offers its new customers a book about the history of the brand and launches a sweepstakes.
Until the end of the month, if your purchase any of the following guitars and basses at any Epiphone authorized retailers in USA, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Austria, Greece, Portugal, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Hungary, Slovenia, Slovakia and Japan, you’ll receive Walter Carter’s Epiphone Guitar Book, which traces the full history of the brand since 1870s. The book also features rare pictures and documents.
Here is the list of the concerned models:
- John Lennon EJ-160E
- Dave Navarro “Jane” electric acoustic
- Tom Delonge ES-333
- Joe Pass Emperor II
- BB King Lucille
- Inspired by John Lennon 1965 Casino
- Robb Flynn Love/Death Flying V
- Zakk Wylde Les Paul Custom Plus Bullseye
- Matt Heafy Les Paul Custom and the 7-string version
- Allen Woody Rumblekat
- Jack Casady Signature Bass and its limited edition
- Slash “AFD” Les Paul Special II Guitar Outfit
More info about the offer is available at www.epiphone.com.
Also in September, Epiphone gives you the opportunity to win on of the three ES-175 Reissue archtop guitar, one for the USA, one for Canada and one for the EU (The sweepstake is open to residents of France, Belgium, UK, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Spain, Ireland and the Netherlands). To participate in the sweepstake, you’ll need to register at www.epiphone.com.