Create an account

or

Thread Beginning Home studio package?

• 1 comment
  • 2 participants
  • 2 followers
1 Beginning Home studio package?
Hello all,

I am trying to get into production and have a very primitive studio setup. All I currently have is GarageBand and A couple speaker channels and loads of instruments. I really wan to improve recording though. I really need to find software that can do multi-tracking and receive from multiple different sources (and preferably is for mac). I am also very interested in some type of mixing board for this, as I like to have some sort of hardware interface. Money is a bit limited so references to Demo versions of those recording application would be greatly appreciated for now. Thanks,

Jake
I would recommend you download ableton live demo from ableton.com (demo version does not let you save) but beware recording programs are not basic and do take time to learn the effects and stuff. as for hardware interface i don't record much myself but it is a multitrack recording program and you don't nessicarily have to record all intruments at the same time.
I'm so thankful for all the help i recieved when i was starting out clueless. And now i want to pass it on. It really is a beautiful online community we producers have.