Randall v2 Archetype Christian Olde Wolbers Signature Half stack

Hybrid Guitar Stack / Half Stack from Randall

Write a user review or Ask for a user review

Thread [News] Randall Christian Olde Wolbers Signature

• 3 replies
  • 4 participants
  • 5 followers
1 [News] Randall Christian Olde Wolbers Signature

Randall Amplifiers announces a new signature half stack designed in conjunction with Fear Factory's lead guitarist Christian Olde Wolbers. The half stack includes the V2 Archetype head and the RS412XLT 100BC 4x12 cabinet.

Read News Item

This thread has been automatically created following the publication of a news item for this product. Don't hesitate to post your comments here !

I'm looking to buy the Randall v2 / Archetype or ninja is it for sale? Email me at lesrich57@aol.com thx
Quote from Maiden1988:
I'm looking to buy the Randall v2 / Archetype or ninja is it for sale? Email me at lesrich57@aol.com thx

Hey man, those are some tough amps to find (I don't think you can get them new anymore...).

On the french version of audiofanzine, there are lots of people selling Randalls, including this dude who' selling a V2 for 500€ which in today's crazy world is only about $530. But it depends on whether him or you are willing to do international shipping.

You can also click on "send me a notification via email whenever there is a new ad for this product" on the v2 page here on Audiofanzine, as well as click on "write a classified ad" then select "buying" instead of selling, and that should increase your chances of finding the amp (or any product) that you're after.

Otherwise, there's lots of high-end and boutique amps being sold on the classifieds section of our other site, Rig-Talk.

Good luck, man!

[ Post last edited on 11/27/2015 at 03:14:15 ]

Can anyone put a link here or send me a link to purchasing a v2 archetype to: gabriel11sepulveda@gmail.com
Really been trying to attain one of these. I saw one on ebay and paid, but it was sold and my money is being returned. Thanx, guys.