Images
1/124
M-Audio Delta 1010LT

Thread anybody use m-audio 1010 lt?

• 2 replies
  • 2 participants
  • 0 follower
1 anybody use m-audio 1010 lt?
Hi there, Im having some problems with my new delta 1010 lt. The first thing is that when Im trying to record some guitars the signal level it's to low! And the second thing is when I put my mic to record, the sound it's mono! somebody can help?
hey thanks man, that's what I've been thinking to buy some mixer, I need it anyway...
thanks again for the tips

cheers
Whattup, your problem is that you have a sound card not a pre-amp, in order to record anything properly, you will need to buy a little mixer, and plug the L out into one of your sound card plugs (each plug is mono) and left into another, I don't remember how the breakout box is set up but play around to see if they have to be sequential or not ie:inputs 1 & 2.that way the mixer will have a pre amp which will help your mic signal be stronger (get a mixer with phantom power if you wanna use pro condenscers). There will also be instrument inputs in your mixer which will bring any instruments to the proper signal strength. As for your problem with mono, If you'd prefer to have your vocals be captured in stereo, in your software you should be able to choose what kind of recording you wanna make ie:stereo or mono. That being said, professionals usually track vocals in mono, and I suggest that you do the same.

Good luck

VBT
www.bandspace.com/Juneleventh