or
Create an account

or

Thread Yamaha PSR-s500

• 3 replies
  • 3 participants
  • 3 followers
1 Yamaha PSR-s500
Any help locating a used Yamaha PSR-s500 arranger keyboard would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
You should keep an eye on Ebay. There were a couple of new ones up there: https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-YAMAHA-PORTATONE-PSR-S500-keyboard-From-Japan-/111913609403?hash=item1a0e9228bb:g:OwkAAOSwL7VWo2jM
and
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-PSR-S500-Pianos-Electronic-Keyboard-Potaton-Organs-From-Japan-/401044639343?hash=item5d601f8e6f:g:ByAAAOSwo3pWd2iE
I imagine Ebay is one of the better places to find a used one, as well, since it has such global reach.

[ Post last edited on 03/01/2016 at 15:42:53 ]

Thanks Mike,

I think that I'll try to pursue The PSR-s500 in the domestic market as I feel that after all the Customs and various other shipping charges are added into the units charge, I'll be past my price point. Anyhow, I'm very grateful for your assistance.
Quote from Nu2itall:
I think that I'll try to pursue The PSR-s500 in the domestic market as I feel that after all the Customs and various other shipping charges are added into the units charge, I'll be past my price point.

Hey there Nu2itall (cool name :) )

Just wanted to say that I'm an American but based in France at Audiofanzine's HQ. As such, often I would see gear I wanted in the US that was simply inaccessible in France. The best example is my Walrus Audio Descent pedal, which is around 350€ in France, but was available for $299 (around 255€ at the time).

So I actually bought it on eBay. You're right that customs can be a hassle. However, take a look at eBay anyway, and read the shop/user description. Many times, they'll mention free international shipping, with customs included (as was the case with my pedal).

So before saying that you think eBay isn't a valid option and will end up being more expensive, search after clicking on "free international shipping" on the left side, under "delivery options". Worst case, you ask the seller if customs fees are included in the price, and if he says no, you leave. If he says yes, then you've found yourself a great deal!

Hope that helps!
Armon